Here's a recap: My tenancy expires so I need to find a place to stay otherwise it's the slums for me. So, a bit searching and asking got me to my new place. It is called Lagoon View which as the name suggests, give a panoramic view of Sunway Lagoon.
(This is the only window in my room)
Here's the bed. Nothing much to say about it except that this is a single-room. Hence, I can do whatever I want inside the room. Eg. walking around in only my undie XP
Below is a list of the pros and cons of my new room.
1) Like I said, it's a single room. So, I can do whatever I want in there without disturbing anybody.
2) I have an air-con in my room this time. Comes the heat season, there's no need to worry...for me at least.
3) I love the view of Sunway Lagoon even though I will be bored of it sooner or later.
4) They provide facilities like swimming pool and a mini gym.
5)The best part is the room includes a washing machine . No more washing clothes with hands. whahahahahaha
1) It's freaking expensive. RM750 per month!!!
2) My room is on the 11th floor...did I mention that the lift is damn slow.
3) Some of the pipes are rusty. Consequently, the water is brownish =.=
4) The kitchen looks as if it was ransacked by a maid gone berserk.
5) WORST OF ALL, there are no leng zai in the whole entire unit. Though I haven't met all my housemates yet, two of them are Indonesian girl and a guy who just ain't my type. To matter even more depressing, the previous tenant who was supposed to stay in my room moved out and he was the only guy I find cute. Sad~~~